A summer project in the works

GoldenMotor.com

Tmoney

Apr 28, 2011
california
Looking for a good stretch bike for a summer project. I also need advice on the easiest way to mount a two stroke motor on to the frame of on of these bikes. I know its different from mounting it on a regular "V frame" bike. Please present designs and pictures on how you or others have mounted an engine to a stretch beach cruiser. Remember I want a quality black stretch beach cruiser that looks awesome.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Hey Tmoney welcome to the forum...

This is the stretch cruiser frame I just ordered:

they have more here:

Bike Parts

If you are doing a stretch you will just have to figure out the mounting as no 2 will be exactly alike... Better first to find a frame you like and then let us see it to help you devise a mounting solution.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Mark, every time I see your frame, I get to drooling. That is gonna be a great build.
Yea I cant wait to get my meat hooks on it. I actually got my frame for $100 plus shipping because there is a ding in the tank which doesn't bother me because I am going to cut it up anyway to make it into a real gas tank if possible... UPS tracking says it is here in Ohio now and will be delivered on Monday. I am dying to see the suzuki k10 forks on it and the 1965 suzuki k10 rim I just scored on it...

Last edited:

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Ya got me looking at this frame. Stretch Cruiser Z1 BLACK

Weld a tank for it.

Tmoney, don't mean to ramble on your thread. Is related so hoping it will be of use to you.
Yea I like that frame too it has a lot of room for an in frame tank the only thing I don't like on it is the 4" head tube... I went with mine because it is 6" and wont hardly have to shim the k10 forks at all... the frame you are looking at also has 5" between the rear tire and would alluw you to mount a real fatty and make a custom offset mount for a china girl...The price is great on these frames too.

I think Tmoney is looking for a stretch cruiser frame so this should enlighten him a little...

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Ayup, the 4" head tube is a bummer but the wide rear is what sold me so far.

Is more a wish list sort of thing. 4 smoke w/ shiftier capability.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
I am torn whether to do this bike as a 4 or 2 stroke. I am really leaning to the 4 stroke and using the AGK adapter. I would use the EZM but it is too pricey for what it is compared to the AGK. Dont want to get into a shifter especially on a stretch it could be a real nightmare.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Be a dang gorgeous MB with a ChinaGirl. Whole sound thing and mixing fuel though. LOL, I am getting old.

I know some one will jump on me for this but I find more and more that I prefer to see a ChinaGirl and ride a 4 smoker.

But they all are a blast.