64" schwinndian project

GoldenMotor.com

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
This is my vision. a pre war lookin indian.. already have bike.now its time to start the build. Im thinkin leaving the light rust so it will retain the vintage un-restored look. I could even see it 40s military style, however. power plant = 48 cc 2 stroke,racing carb, plumbing brass, aluminum fuel tank, expansion chamber to a custm made Y pipe for dual exh."can it be done"?dnut exiting near rear sprockts, slash cut twards ground. power= battery box for either 6 or 12 volt rechargable batt. chargin system, for that long night ride. brake and turn signals, horn= for those that cant see, not necessary but plate light. brake and wheel upgrades also fatter tires,means wider fenders. plan is to have ready by spring."12"..being new havnt figured out the pic thing but you can see it in albumn on my profile. ideas welcome,, as this will only be my second build . laff

Attachments

Last edited:

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
tired of waitin for spring, so got the bike out of storage and began a mock up with cardboard. my vision for the fuel tank, 4"x 20" pipe it is going to hold my gallon of fuel, however it wont fit the frame without some slight mods. so 4"x18" is the plan. was going with aluminum tank, but cost and welding has shifted me to pvc, at least for now. also the heck with the law, 48cc just isnt going to cut it. my plan is a daily driver and i dont like getting up any earlier then i have to,in order get to work on time. also a custom leather seat,and i mean custom, is in the works, although its not indian style, cant wait to show yas, trust me its one of a kind. next will be the lights and electrical planning on 12 volt charging system.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
i like the art work in the 1st pic. .shft.
im doing something similar with a chinese flying pigeon