4 Stroke Testers Wanted by SBP

GoldenMotor.com

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
We are getting near release of our 4 Stroke Shift Kit. We would like a handful of experienced builders/riders to receive a kit, install it and provide feedback. As we did with our pipe we will be selective on who tests them. If you are interested and meet the following criteria:

Have a Honda or Huasheng 49cc 4 stroke engine.
Have a Grubee stage II or III, or Hoot gear box.
Be willing to spend some time installing, testing and providing detailed feedback on performance and ease of installation.

Please email me at [email protected] and provide your credentials.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Well darn! I kind of come up short on the first two requirements. :(

I do intend to switch my in town cruiser over to a 4 stroke eventually so I will be watching for the results.

Last edited:

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I would be interested in this. I have a 7speed beach cruiser and a few HS engines with some grubee gearboxes. I just posted in another thread that I was done testing engines and gearboxes due to my new build, but I didn't see the 4-stroke shift kit coming.

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Hey Jim!

Good to see you getting the 4 stroke shift kit going! Long time no speak; got some stuff to share w/ you. I'll call ya after Christmas.

Happy Holidays!

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
Looking forward to seeing the results...but time...and gears, I ain't got. This thing works well (as I expect) and I may just have to get some gears.

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Thanks to all who have responded and volunteered to test our latest offering to the motorized bicycle community. We had over 25 people volunteer. We selected the 5 based on various things. Obviously we need to cover as much ground as possible with the 5 kits. So things like various frames, engines and gear boxes were tops on the priority list.

5 kits were shipped today to our 5 victims, I mean testers. It is only a matter of time now.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
one of you is very lucky. i was selected but im selling my bike so i had to decline. but im honored to have been selected so thanks again and im very sorry i wasnt able to help you. and to the above person yes they have been notified.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Thanks for letting me know, linnix. Atleast now I know. I was going to post a question about this yesterday and decided to just try to be patient. Have fun guys!