212cc predator engine on bike

GoldenMotor.com

Motty A.

Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys. I recently took a standard mountain bike modified the frame and added a predator engine. It works well and can easily do 40mph on a flat street. (I hit 52 mph going downhill) right now I have regular bicycle tires
IMG-20181012-WA0017.jpeg
IMG-20181012-WA0017.jpeg
on it and the first thing people say when they see it is that I need wheels/tired meant for higher speeds. Where can I get bike wheels and tires meant for higher speeds.

Reactions: Dan

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi guys. I recently took a standard mountain bike modified the frame and added a predator engine. It works well and can easily do 40mph on a flat street. (I hit 52 mph going downhill) right now I have regular bicycle tireson it and the first thing people say when they see it is that I need wheels/tired meant for higher speeds. Where can I get bike wheels and tires meant for higher speeds.
Welcome!
What's with the crappy pic?
Half a guy and wierd pic angle so its hard to see how badly you butched it up. lol
Did you remove the governor?
You got lots of problems aside from the tire issue.
What area are you riding that monstrosity in?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I didn't remove the governor, planning on riding in Rockland county (NY suburbs) and lmk the other problems
Just take a sideways photo and a pic from above. You are hiding a lot. lol

How many teeth on the clutch and the rear sprocket?
You are going to burn up clutches with such high gearing and no pedal assist.

Your motor is all the way to the right.
Your frame looks weak. No front brake. A death machine.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hi guys. I recently took a standard mountain bike modified the frame and added a predator engine. It works well and can easily do 40mph on a flat street. (I hit 52 mph going downhill) right now I have regular bicycle tires View attachment 99221 View attachment 99221 on it and the first thing people say when they see it is that I need wheels/tired meant for higher speeds. Where can I get bike wheels and tires meant for higher speeds.
Purty cool! Really like the utilitarian look!

Hows she ride?

Forgot, welcome!