2 stroke alternator V3 Mount

GoldenMotor.com

Testname111

May 20, 2021
This is how I decided to Mount the new alternator/brushless motor

I braised a m5 bore gear to a brushless motor until it fit and braised it together with same gear as bike

Then I drilled I small hole behind the clutch plate to Mount the rc brushless motor 3 phase sensorless to a 3 phase rectifier

Note I think I fried my electronics as its producing more than 24v ADC Alternating DC.... I just got a new multimeter and will have test by next day or so...

Attachments

Reactions: wrench

Testname111

May 20, 2021
This is a continuation of my work on this page

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
This is how I decided to Mount the new alternator/brushless motor

I braised a m5 bore gear to a brushless motor until it fit and braised it together with same gear as bike

Then I drilled I small hole behind the clutch plate to Mount the rc brushless motor 3 phase sensorless to a 3 phase rectifier

Note I think I fried my electronics as its producing more than 24v ADC Alternating DC.... I just got a new multimeter and will have test by next day or so...
This looks like a winner, compared to your last design.
Mind showing some pics of how your mounting that.

Reactions: Testname111

Testname111

May 20, 2021
I will get more technical stuff for you after work posted lol it def runs allot smother, and yes winner winner

Testname111

May 20, 2021
Alternator gear.
OK first was to get the steel pinion gear down to size with a drill and a file (spin/grind until fits in crank gear) slightly angled like a cone
Then hammer until flat then braise with propain torch

Mounting.
The motor is held on with a m5 screw behind the clutch and a m4 screw with the L motor Mount I bent to shape and secured with a metal zip tie..

Had to shorten my clutch cable pulley thing in half to have room for alternator (cut on red line)

The smaller motor in the photo should work better if you don't want to modify your clutch bar or clutch line thing..

Attachments

Reactions: Mossy