1952 Schwinn Admiral & others

GoldenMotor.com

pixofthemix

Jul 29, 2011
Ohio
Here is my lates prooject bike,,, & a lot of goodies,,,,.wee.
Hey , you've gotta see this bike in person ... he put a lot of time into this one , even had it the frame powered coated . Forgot the guys name who built the tank for him,think it was Pat . You motor heads might know this guy , he was the guy who came up with the original maniac hub adapter and the Sportsman flyer bike frames. Tell ya the truth I think my brother is afraid to get it dirty other wise I think he would have it finished by now lol !!

pixofthemix

Jul 29, 2011
Ohio
and one more of my bikes plus 4 more,,,, well lets just say I'm sick with it. VERY ADDICTIVE !!!
Hey , If you notice the chrome bike it is a Micargi Beach cruiser has chrome everything on it ... it was the first one he put together .That bike rides nice and can't believe how well it runs ... cause as of now he needs to replace the head gasket on it ... still can't believe even with oil spewing out of it , how well it still runs .( maybe not as good ) but I think you might get the just of it . Richard

pixofthemix

Jul 29, 2011
Ohio
and one more of my bikes plus 4 more,,,, well lets just say I'm sick with it. VERY ADDICTIVE !!!
Now the black bike with the red rims is a 24 inch Huffy with a 50 motor . He has had some minor problems with it ... thinking carb problems ... stuck float ect. Going to help him work the bugs out of it this weekend and see if we can get it running right . We are ready to do some riding this week end !!

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Whoa how'd you mount that headlight? Do you have any close up pics of that?
No i don't ,,, actually it's not mounted yet. I just placed it on top of the fender for the picture. I have a buddy who has a mess of left over plate & dow type (aluminum ) rods. We plan on making something custom to mount it. He suggested a photo so we have something to go by. brnot