1 modified stock HTcarb with spare parts FS

GoldenMotor.com

mountain80

Aug 8, 2008
Red Deer, Alberta
Have a modified stock carb and most of a second for parts. The carb to the left has been taper bored, polished, retapered the needle and changed the cutout on the slide, Notice the lack of step on the intake and how much larger the ID is where the choke plate covers. Air filter housing has been opened up for flow and a closed cell piece of foam for better filtering is there too. I did do the carb mod of drilling a small hole in the carb body for idling but it didn't work so it has been jbwelded shut again. The carb slide was notched but jb welded back again and the cutout was increased. The stock float bowl breather vent was drilled and tapped and plugged off and the hole for the tickler is now a breather made of tygon tubing and brass mesh. The main jet is soldered and redrilled to 0.026'' The carb on the right is a new unused carb but IS missing the emulsion tube, and slide needle with clip. Their is also 2 orings to seal the carb throat against the intake manifold.The modded carb works well but I have gone on to a dellorto now and no longer need these around. You have all the parts to go to stock or play around with mods. 20$ US plus shipping for all of it . I live in Canada at postal code T2Z 0E4 so you can get you're own quote at Canada Post - Mailing, Shipping, Marketing, Shopping, Sharing and will ship anywhere in US and Canada. Note: I dissasembled and cleaned the parts so you can be assured that I am accurate in what parts are actually there. PM if interested or need more info

Attachments

Last edited:

biken stins

Jul 11, 2008
Thanks.
The price is right but shipping is to high.
The price is more than fair. Was interested to see your modification to the bore.
Have a old carb that may get reworked a bit. Its a bit odd. Just like the HT but with out the primer button.The fuel intake has a 90 degree fitting on it also.
The post office here has some good shipping offers. Think it might get by for $5.95 within borders.
There is always e bay. should be able to get $20 plus shipping.
Thanks and good luck.
Stins