Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 09-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Hello From Utah, USA.

Hi, I've been lurking around these forums for quite some time now and have finally decided to make my first post. I used the forums here to complete my first build and they provided a great deal of help with my electrical system and my motor install, especially considering the instructions that came with my kit were of no help. If anything, they just confused me.
My build consists of a cheap mountain bike I found at Kmart some time ago and could not pass up for $50. The engine kit I bought off eBay for somewhere around $150. I had no idea what kind of frustration would be in store for me after I bought the kit. I spent countless nights attempting to get the bike put together and get everything working as it should, but early one Saturday morning everything just fell into place and I was off. Since then I have been on a few rides, most around 30 minutes, but occasionally I am out for 3-4 hours at a time. Below I will include a photo of one of my recent more journeys.
I would just like to thank everybody on this forum for providing so much help, and I am sure I will continue to seek out help in future builds.

Old 09-17-2013, 10:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Hello From Utah, USA.

welcome to the forum , let the good times roll . These bikes are a whole lot of fun . Ride Safely ...
Bicycle = Cool / Bicycle with a motor = Awesome
Old 09-18-2013, 01:13 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

A lot of people seem to buy from eBay. I tend to shy away from that, but always always always buy on credit card because its simple and easy for Visa or MC to reverse the charge on the card and go after the offending culprits.

Old 09-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Welcome to the forum, nice bike from what I can see.
I was born in Utah, lived out off 4100 south in Granger until I was like 8 and moved here to AZ.
KC's Krusiers Builds