Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles Forum announcements and instructions for posting on motorbicycling.com. To start a new thread choose the appropriate area. No new threads can be started in this area

Old 01-23-2016, 05:44 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: Attention new members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brywink04 View Post
dont mean to bring pack an old post, but how do i check if theres replies to my post or forums?
You'll have to go to your profile page and go to "edit options", scroll down and check receive e-mail notifications, that will do it. Go to user cp to edit.
Old 01-23-2016, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks, Greg.
I'm struggling with learning Windows 10 and a new computer. I was going to answer his question but..........

Greg gave you the right answer, brywink04. If that doesn't work for you, let me know.

Tom
Old 02-21-2016, 12:02 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdrummer06 View Post
Ok, so I couldn't figure out how to make a new post, but anyway. I'm building a Micargi Tahiti cruiser with the 80cc motor kit from bikeberry. I ran into a problem with the expansion chamber, my pedal will hit the expansion chamber when finished. how do i fix this? also original exhaust does hit. I would really like the expansion chamber on the bike. does anyone make a part that I can bolt on to make the exhaust chamber longer to make exhaust sit further away from the pedal? i don't know how to post pictures
What I do on all my predator bikes to get the pipe in the right shape is clamp it to a welding table or some other object that isn't flammable, take my acetylene torch and heat up the pipe till its glowing orange in the section I want to bend, then clamp onto it with a vise grip and bend it a little bit so it fits the way I want it to.