Greetings

GoldenMotor.com

aesopsfabulous

Mar 8, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hi there everyone, Really looking forward to having something to add to these forums! Starting my first MB project this week thanks to Terry Blow who has been so incredibly helpful and patient with me, but I think in the end it will be an incredible, fun and challenging build! I have to suggest to anyone that is new to the hobby or just needs some input that Terry (of Blow By U) is so absolutely fabulous I would suggest to anyone that he is the man to talk to when it comes to helpful advice!

So the bike frame is a Rover NX3, steel cruiser with 3 speed internal hub and backpedal brakes, though in the end it will be no such thing. Arriving next week is my EZ matic tranny and Huasheng 142F-cc 49cc 4-stroke engine. I have really tried to make this a real rugged build so have also invested in Terry's HD rear hub with custom 60 tooth sprocket and drum brake. Also coming is a sturmey archer 90mm front drum brake hub and a few other exciting tidbits! I will definitely try to keep a running Thread going to show what I have accomplished and hope for some excellent support from all of you! Looking forward to being a part of the club!