Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:09 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvq1j...feature=colike

This sounds like a lawnmower with a chainsaw attachment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J96gcKODYJY
Old 10-08-2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
5-7, OT but way back I was showing a kid how to pick up an emergency hawser off the rail on a tug. (I was all of 30 or so, lol) But it was a motion and lift I had done a 1,000 times if not more. But some thing in the back went *crick===snap* sorta sounding. 10 yrs of docs and this and that. Thing just hurt bad a lot of the time.

Sitting in the "Barn" a bar in NC that if you weren't armed, you were under dressed and in a good deal of trouble. lol A native American woman gave me a back rub. She was a good friend and was just a buddy thing. She snapped my neck so hard others heard it over the juke box ! But she found a lump in my back and explained the muscles that should slide over each other had become knoted and were working against each other. Causing me pain. She then told me "this is gonna hurt" LOL! (I am sure my screams can still be heard in space. Or NJ) But she took her thumb and pressed in the center of the lump and twisted. Hurt so good! Was fine, no kidding fine after that. Unless I let my self get dehydrated! I know! Cold baths and lots of water.

Not saying that would help you or in any way advice. Just amazed me. Simple old world stuff. Cost me a beer after thousands in insurance expenditures.
Or; I'm not a doctor, but I played one as a child.

snork
I hurt my back working in a trailer factory. The guy I was working with and I tried to pick up a wall that was 14 feet long and paneled with 1/2 ply and no windows. Heaviest wall we ever tried to set, everything else had 1/8" paneling and windows that make them lighter. We started to hump the wall up on the deck, I saw my buddys eyes widen and he dropped his end, hernia. I dropped my end, back injury. Pain went on for years, best relief was when I could get a woman(lighter than men) to walk on my back.

The one day when I was working as a soundman for a rock band I was cleaning up after setting up the PA. My back was hurting as usual. I bent to pick up the last cord on the floor when *P*O*P*. It felt like a knife blade of white lightening replaced my spine for a breif second then...pain free!!! Oh, they heard the pop upstairs in the bar over the sound of the loud bar music.

My back hasen't bothered me at all since that time
Old 10-08-2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuctTapedGoat View Post
Nice vid. That motor looks like it's a knock off of the Russian motor like the Chinese motors, That or it was imported from Russia, bike or motor. History on that bike would be interesting I think.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:04 AM

old euro MABs are so cool. dave, watching the bronco's beating 2 set's of dog's this year. sec guy makin excuses cryin shame
Old 10-08-2011, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb View Post
old euro MABs are so cool. dave, watching the bronco's beating 2 set's of dog's this year. sec guy makin excuses cryin shame
Heheh, Boise State just seems to tweak the noses of the big universities. I posted on Fox Sports today in response to a Wisconsin Badger fan... This is like the first time I've heard of the Badgers having a decent team in a long time, I may be wrong. We play who we can get. Georga amazingly agreed to play us but the 2 times we played them have been away games. It was nice to spank them in their own house but where's the Georga at Boise State game? Some have whined that attendence is low at BSU games but every seat is sold and we actually have scalpers. Nevada was tough but there's been a rivalry from Big Sky days, one that both schools want to continue.

I just said to the dude do you really want to meet us in a Bowl game? We go almost every year that I can remember and have lost two.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:00 AM

they [sec] will never play on the blue. but put up st. mama's girls collage [out of sec] and you got a 2 yr deal. at least oregon gave it a try. how's the morini going?
Old 10-08-2011, 03:27 PM

My back is much better, thank you. Time always makes it better.

I'm wearing a generic back brace. That helps a LOT, especially since I'm back carrying 40lb boxes.

My 8mm engine chain has stretched so much that the pin is pulling outa the endplate. I think it's too tight, so I'll loosen the chain.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Orange Brian's house to help him and his brother with their shift kit. He's a high school member here, and lives two blocks from my house, and literally stopped me on the sidewalk fronting my apartment. First time I ever met Orange Brian.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Gutter Rider

Why is Brian Orange? lol
Old 10-08-2011, 11:31 PM

His stats says he likes the color orange.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Gutter Rider

I had to put winter air in my tires. front and rear. The said rear tube has not leaked down at all so far. I love Slime! Put a hotter NGK B8EGV spark plug on the Morini. Ive been in a little rain and 40 degree weather. Tried the plug by it self to see what was up a couple of days. Then put my Direct Hit attachment back in the mix. Pulstar® Pulse Plugs Pulstar Pulse Plugs by Enerpulse Inc - YouTube

I found a cross reference plug for my NGK finally. Have not tried it yet. I use these. Fuel Economy Hiclone Pulstar Pulse Plugs High Performance Spark Plug KN Filters - About Direct Hits I am using the same one I purchased and used on my first china motor. With about 9,000 miles on it now and on its 4th plug.. Fuel Economy Hiclone Pulstar Pulse Plugs High Performance Spark Plug KN Filters - About Direct Hits

I do a voodoo ritual of a slight dab of silver print paint , dielectric grease and silicone ''permatex gasket maker'' for added insulation.

Now that I found out my official plug exists gonna mebbe get one. I still have too more new DH's left tho. Pulstar® Pulse Plugs

I pulled the exhaust for the first time and manually cleaned carbon accumulation up. Still running great . I think I will try this plug in the summer as well? Dunno. Kinda like it. I always did like NGK's Had a B10EGV in it before.

Tags
clutch, motorized bicycle, oil, tensioner