Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles Forum announcements and instructions for posting on motorbicycling.com. To start a new thread choose the appropriate area. No new threads can be started in this area

Old 02-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Default Re: Why did I join this great Motorized Bicycle forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
i was banned from the other forum also for trying to help. I know this program that runs the sites pretty well but when i offered to help and gave a few suggestions to make the programing run smoother the guy got really nasty with me and i was told if i thought i could do it better to do it my own site so i did one. Not sure if this one is better because they both have great members and things you can learn. I know i like this one better but of course i am partial
hey paul i'm glad you decided to create your own forum !this is the onlt one i know, i haven't been here long but all responses i"ve gotten have been positive and in good manner ,,,,,,good job ,
Old 05-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Re: Why did I join this great Motorized Bicycle forum?

I've gotten some great info here, and just found out I lucked into a nice bike and wanted to brag

I kid, sort of.