Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Cruiser Bicycles

Motorized Cruiser Bicycles The beach cruiser has always been great bicycles to motorize. They just look good with a motor. Use this section to share and discuss about motorizing this classic.

Old 04-27-2010, 04:56 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Question Questions About Micargi Stealth

Hello everyone, I am planning on building my first motorized bicycle and was thinking of using a Micargi Stealth. I have been reading in the forum that there may be some problems with using this bike(Like having to take the sprocket to a machine shop and getting re-sized because of the coaster brakes.) I was wondering if I were to get the 7 speed with hand brakes would i not have to do this? Or is there a kit that I can buy that can come with the right sized sprocket? Also if there is anything else that I will need to buy along with a kit to get it up and running, please let me know. Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Questions About Micargi Stealth

Looks like it has 36 spoke wheels like my Falcon so no problem, you dont need the special sprocket. Only the 64 spoke wheels require the special sprocket.
Freak You and the bike you rode in on!!