Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Any Louisiana Riders?

Hello all! Im new to the forum and to Motor Bicycling in general but I really want to motorize my Regions cruiser stlye bike. I am a college student with limited funds and plan on buying a kit from eBay from a dealer called Xcceries. Any suggestions before I jump in?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator
Smile Re: Any Louisiana Riders?

Welcome to the forum cnodie1, glad you joined us.

I never deal with ebay so I have no ideal, maybe some other members have dealt with them. I think it is best to deal with a vendor with great customer service rather then going for the cheapest price. But thats just my opinion.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Any Louisiana Riders?

Hi from Lake Charles. We bought our first bike and kit after Christmas and just bought our second one today. My husband teaches at McNeese State University and rides it up to school. He recommends get something that will last and not just cheep. We bought the Grubee SkyHawk GT 5 and he loves it. Just 150.00. This is a good size engine that will last.