Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 05-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Another one from Texas

Greetings all, new guy here from Round Rock Texas.
I've been lurking over at the other forum, and here for a while too, as I've always been interested in energy efficient transportation.
I originally got interested in motorized bicycles because I think America has gotten too Luxury SUV oriented, so I looked at what the rest of the world used to get themselves around.

I like the idea I see here, since it gets back to the roots of how personal transportation became motorized in the beginning.
There's just something primal, and pioneer-ish about it.

Well I finally found a bike that I'd like to take a shot at motorizing, so I'll post up some pics in the appropriate forum, and hopefully get to know a few of you better as I work my way through getting motorized myself.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Another one from Texas

Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We have some very talented people on this forum.

I'm from the other end of Texas, just about as far north as you can go and still be in the State..........................

Old 05-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the forum...you'll be on a motorized bicycle before you know it.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:14 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member

We have an annual motorized bike ralley during the Devine Avocado Festival in November. Search Devine Avocados, Texas Devine Fall Festival Introducing Devine Avocados.
for more information. Would love to have you join us.

The Light Feather Bicycle Company in Houston sponsors the Ralley. Check the website Untitled Page - or search bikebug home page. The photo gallery will show photos of last two years Ralleys. We were featured on the Good Morning San Antonio morning show on WOAI Radio and Channel TV 4 news.

Free T Shirt - "International Bike Bug Brotherhood" to all Motorized Bicycle Riders in the Paradre - Last year we llead the paradre and had a blast.

Mike Schneider
713 962 2681