Everyone needs a neighbor like mine.

GoldenMotor.com

jjstanza

Apr 20, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Two weeks ago my wife was laid off, so my plans of a 6.5HP Greyhound pusher trailer or any motor bike were smashed. My neighbor came over to see what my latest project was and I told him there was going to be a break in the action because of my wife’s job loss. He appeared bummed out as he likes to live vicariously through me and my projects. He asked me what my project would be if my wife was still employed. I told him that Harbor Freight finally put the 6.5 HP engine on sale and I would have made a pusher trailer, and showed him some on this site. He thought that it was pretty cool idea and left it at that. A few days later I come home and what do my eyes see but a huge box on my porch. I knew in an instant that it was the 6.5HP engine. Just then my neighbor came over and said “Merry xxxxxxg Christmas”. I was shocked and told him I couldn’t accept it. He insisted I keep it because I had done so much for him and others in the neighborhood and it was pay back time. I said that I had never expected anything in return for helping others that I was just brought up right. WOW karma is real! He asked if there was anything else I needed to get the trailer together so I mentioned the chain and clutch. The next day sitting on my porch was a new chain and clutch. I still need a wheel and sprocket, but who knows I might just find one on my porch. I love my neighbor and am a firm believer in karma!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
"What goes around, comes around" Good for you my man. Sounds to me like you deserved it. Enjoy the build and post pictures when its done.
Tom

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Pablo, I have a lot of time invested in this neighborhood, I bought the house I grew up in, so good or bad everyone knows who I am.
That's nice. I've been in this house 4 years now. My wife is exceptionally nice, and we go out of our way to help people when they are stuck, or whatever, and with the exception of a couple people, they are boners. Some are surfacy nice but say and do not so nice stuff behind your back. One lady pulled up my lawn signs during election time!

Anyway - now you need to keep us posted on your project!!.trlrl.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Pablo, you can come to AZ. Our neighborhood assn sucks but my neighbors are pretty cool and we do try to help each other.

Jjstanza, good for you man. Good Karma usually creates Good Karma. I hope your build goes well.