HP 36T Sprocket Disc Brake Hub Holes ?

GoldenMotor.com

Gawdzahh

Feb 11, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
So I was planning on mounting my sprocket to my disc brake hub on my wheel by drilling 6 holes in the sprocket that comes with the kit.

Disc Brake Hub... (The 6 hole mount)

But then I found this sprocket and I'm not sure if the 6 holes are meant for the disc brake hub mount?

36 Teeth Sprocket (I think has 6 hole mount)

Anyway I just need someone to verify that those 6 holes are made for disc brake hubs.

~Regards Gawdzahh
auflg

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI,

More than likely the 6 small holes are for the 6 hole disc brake mount.....(typically the center bore on a factory motorized bike sprocket is about 1.48 inches in diameter and the 6 holes for a disc brake mount typically is VERY close the the edge of the center bore as in your pic).

Andrew

Gawdzahh

Feb 11, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
HI,

More than likely the 6 small holes are for the 6 hole disc brake mount.....(typically the center bore on a factory motorized bike sprocket is about 1.48 inches in diameter and the 6 holes for a disc brake mount typically is VERY close the the edge of the center bore as in your pic).

Andrew
Yeah thats what I thought, Probably would of been really hard to drill 6 holes in the standard sprocket that close to the center hole.

Cheers for the answer anyway Andyinchville :)