Felt Canvas Frame

GoldenMotor.com

Bayouself69

Sep 4, 2012
Pineville,Louisiana
OK I am starting to collect parts.I have a front and rear wide Felt rim,on the front I have a Sturmey Archer drum laced,on the rear I have a Manic Mechanic hud adopter and 56 tooth sprocket.I now have a Felt Jerry Springer front fork.Next I am think of buying a Felt Canvas frame.My question is can this frame handel a 99cc Preadotor engine.I have a Super Titan now.I will be using a EZM Qmatic drive.Do you think this fame would hold up??usflg

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I have seen a 212 cc HF in an aluminum Felt and Joker Machine is installing a
Briggs & Stratton 10 HP Animal motor in one.

Also Joker Machine has built 3 Felts with Honda GC 160's and
they cut the seat tube off to make the motor and mount fit.
They have not had any problems so far.

They are well built frames with good components.

Last edited:

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
The 99cc will fit and the frame can handle it fine. Question is, have you located a source for your frame? No one seems to have any left in stock. Felt is changing the frame style so it could be a while before available, that is if they decide to sell the bare new frame like they did with the current/old version.

Normanito

Jul 28, 2012
Liberty Hill
I built one recently. Go to your local felt distributor and have them call their reagonal sales guy. Frames are still around. I'd sell you my entire set up but it may not be what you are looking for.

BarnstormCyclewerks

Sep 19, 2012
Maryland
is it confirmed they'll be changing the canvas frame kits to the new style? (makes sense they would) This is too bad as I rather prefer the older style.