Import Restrictions

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Now if the argument was the bike engine can't be used legally in California I wouldn't have any problem believing that at all. I always had a feeling that would be the real case. I'll wait to see but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it turns out to be the case.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Here's a news segment that recently ran in my area. Play the video on the right.

It doesn't specifically say that they're cracking down on 2-strokes, but the most interesting part is that California is actively doing something about regulating "dirty" motors. I guess our Governator got tired of picking scooter-ists out of his Hummer's grille.
Ca. regulates the sh*t out of everything....their problem, I live in Ahia.

The govenator can't even ride his bike legally, so he should have no say in the matter.

LONG LIVE THE CHINACO. KITS!
LONG LIVE THE 2 STROKE RINGY DINGY DING!

How "dirty" is one of those hollyweird tree huggers when flying to their next appearence?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i was going to remove thread tonight but have decided to leave it or it will just be bought up again. here are my thoughts. you are able to get your engines because they are readily available just like the parts. us calling and calling representatives and the epa or any other govt office is just bringing attention to our motorized bicycles which we really don't want. all it will do is have them look and say "Maybe we should look into this and start regulating them or enforcing any regulations that may be in place. lets use this forum to discuss how to make our rides better and have fun with our creations and not argue politics. it doesnt seem to go anywhere. i have posted all i could find out thru searches and calls. if you have anything you think should be added pm me with it and i will add if i feel it is apropriate. i am going to lock this thread and lets just close the discussion about a ban now!

Status
Not open for further replies.