Dyno Four Stroke Racer

GoldenMotor.com

DFlanagan

May 23, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
Well I put this under four strokes to give some other member’s time in the Cruiser section.

Got the chain tensioner mounted and welded in, works real well. It’s such a simple design so don't even think of copying it...YBZ

Got the tank done also...look real close...you won’t see another one like it...guarnateed

This bike is a vision come true, if anyone knows me I gravitate toward Dyno Bikes for the flow of the frames. I am just happy I was able to get this motor in the frame.

The motor in the frame is mild...and I will be bringing another motor to swap out for the unlimited class at The Grange Race...Neil do ya hear meeeee...

See ya in the PITs
Nice build. Like that tank. Alot of hours there.

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi CCC
was wondering if I could get the link for those thing we spoke about also your jack shaft sprocket adp. w/interchangeable sprockets could I get that to. Did you talk to Dean he's a way cool guy you'll like him..his wheels are awsome .the rear brake works great depending what disc and caliper you use..Flex...

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Very well done! I like it!
It bares a similar resemblance to scotto-'s racer.
I have ridden scotto-'s and if yours rides anywhere similar to his I hope that you have some serious brakes on that beast!
Do you plan on putting a spring inside that radiator hose to prevent it from collapsing in like that?

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I forgot to mention that I liked your vid so much,
I posted it to my FB page (with a link back to this thread),,,
I hope that was ok ;)
(I should have asked first, but my enthusiasm got the better of me)

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The exhaust sounds awesome. Is it just an empty pipe, or is there a mini-muffler hidden in there ?

MHF
The exhaust has nothing in it, I did my research and built a three stage exhaust which makes big horsepower with this setup. I am lucky to have Isky Cams close by which helps me do my R&D. Thanks Tim for the support.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I completed the bike Friday night and tested it in the neighborhood a little. I did not get on it for the fact I wanted to race it on Saturday.

The bike performed flawlessly, the only issues were the drive chain for the jack shaft. Installed a new one at the race, the heat must have got to it.

This bike is well balanced and a screamer...it goes till the valves float...must be at least 6500rpm,

I will know soon since my son won an rpm gauge at the race from AGK

Very well done. (^)