my 26cc bmx is finished

GoldenMotor.com

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Good job, Sam.

You will get better grab if you change the rear tire to a flat slick.

You could put some welding splatter onto the friction roller for better bite.

With a small engine ya might have to pedal to 7-10 mph before using the engine.

I wouldn't install that large air cleaner. What you have is sufficient, as long as the element is clean.

No need for the electric fan. Keep it simple. If the engine burns out, it's cheap enough to replace.

I don't think the engine will burn out or overheat. If you don't have a centrifugal clutch, the engine will turn off while at a stop, so no idling and overheating.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
My engines always broke the mount from vibration or One I pedaled with it against the tire and out of gas. It locked up.

sscustoms

Mar 13, 2011
australia
os was so supprised on how stong my mounts were ,on the bottle mount the the u-bolt is i used some leather belt to stop and vibration work great

cheers sam

sscustoms

Mar 13, 2011
australia
Good job, Sam.

You will get better grab if you change the rear tire to a flat slick.

You could put some welding splatter onto the friction roller for better bite.

With a small engine ya might have to pedal to 7-10 mph before using the engine.

I wouldn't install that large air cleaner. What you have is sufficient, as long as the element is clean.

No need for the electric fan. Keep it simple. If the engine burns out, it's cheap enough to replace.

I don't think the engine will burn out or overheat. If you don't have a centrifugal clutch, the engine will turn off while at a stop, so no idling and overheating.
wow thanks you pretty much answered all my questions ,thanks yeah i think it goin to be hard to start but while on my first attemp just running pusing the bike she took off on me ,whick i think is a good sign

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
very good sign. my problem with those things locked down was the choke issues. I think i would block the rear wheel in the air and start it let it run till i had the choke issue solved then shut it down and drag start it.

Last edited: