Happy new year from Australia :D

GoldenMotor.com

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
So, another year gone and some fireworks to see.

I was there back in 99/00 standing 100 feet away from the base of the Sydney Harbour Bridge as midnight ticked over and this 14 year old was treated to be best fireworks show in the world. Fast forward 10 years and its a different story

Melbourne's fireworks were cancelled. Sydney's were ****house compared to years gone by. Although, the eye candy in melbourne for the all night "white party" rave was brillaint, pissing down rain and 50,000 young women in all white skimpy clothing that was already a little revealing... :D so yah, the night was far from a complete loss as my eyes were thoroughly entertained :p

christopher fowler

Dec 17, 2009
p a washington
So, another year gone and some fireworks to see.

I was there back in 99/00 standing 100 feet away from the base of the Sydney Harbour Bridge as midnight ticked over and this 14 year old was treated to be best fireworks show in the world. Fast forward 10 years and its a different story

Melbourne's fireworks were cancelled. Sydney's were ****house compared to years gone by. Although, the eye candy in melbourne for the all night "white party" rave was brillaint, pissing down rain and 50,000 young women in all white skimpy clothing that was already a little revealing... :D so yah, the night was far from a complete loss as my eyes were thoroughly entertained :p
cool post yo, thinking back to cruising sydney's kings cross area as a sailor checking out all those gorgous ladies!