Another disapointment

GoldenMotor.com

tim turbo

Nov 18, 2009
fergus falls mn.
Went for a ride today, after mowing the yard, just to cool down. Rode about 2 miles, on the way home I was pedaling, ( god forbid) and the cheap kit sprocket started to spin on its own axis, just like a slipping clutch. Will have to tack weld the SOB. Just another day in the life of an motorized bicycle kit from China.:-||

tim turbo

Nov 18, 2009
fergus falls mn.
It is the 4G, and it does just fine, it was the sprocket on the pedal side that started to slip. Took it off and welded it, now its just fine! Thanks for your comment, I guess I was just venting.

uuu?

Jun 25, 2011
Santa Ana CA
I'm having problems with my carburetor. It leakes gas from the tube where it's supposed to when it overflows, but all i have to do is open the gas valve. I already tried to bend the float and checked the pin. The only thing i can think to do now is to check if maby the float has a hole. Would the way I adjusted the two screws have anything to do with the leaking from the overflow tube?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!

laff

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
I had that same problem, it would keep leaking fuel out of the vent tube. Turns out I was getting junk in my float bowl and once and a while a chunk would get caught in the needle and allow fuel to keep pouring in to the carb.