The Chula Vista

GoldenMotor.com

mlchael0912

Sep 18, 2008
Missoula, Montana
Here are a few crummy pictures of my La Jolla beach cruiser. I renamed it the Chula Vista. I have 144 spoke rims with a bent springer fork. I installed my robin subaru eho35 friction drive motor. Due to the laid back position of the front wheel that is connected to the bent springer fork, I have to be carefull when taking turns. On the straight aways this roller motor is fast and I enjoy the comments I get. I made another purchase for an eho35. I intend to buy the roller kit from bikemotorparts.com. I personally like the design of the kit versus this kit which comes from stanton-inc. I would highly recommend the robin subaru eho35 4 stroke motor...It started on the very first pull. I love friction drive roller motors over the chinese crap bike motors. easy install..well kinda..

Attachments

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I grew up in Chula Vista. My heart will always be there. Welcome to the forum Dude. The Scripps Instute of Oceanography Rocks! I'm in a place called texas. Love never fades. Tramp. Oh do a steak at Roe's steak emporium. The tenderloin rocks. Tramp (c)