Happy Pipe Exhaust from Pirate Cycles

GoldenMotor.com

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Hey has anyone purchased and installed the black Happy Pipe Exhaust from Pirate Cycles? I like the Chrome one but they don't have them in stock so the black one might do. If it's not really any better than the expansion pipe then I'll stick with what I've got.

geoldr

Jun 19, 2011
California
Is it the black cat muffler? I bought that one because I broke my chrome one. It says on the webste its a quite muffler. Honestly, idk if its my tuning, because I have a leak in the head right now, or my new 32T sprocket. But on a flat, it won't hit WOT. Its quiet, but seems less powerful. That's just what I think, no facts. And its probably because my engine is leaking everywhere and everything is broken lol

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
is that the same exhaust that said it is made by grimworks?
i want to by the grimworks one that they have under "new this week".
it looks like sbp but all in one piece.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Yea they list it as Grimworks pipe, I like the chrome one but they only have the black one in stock, at least that's all that shows. I haven't tried calling or emailing to see about the chrome one. I'm wondering how well the black one works. I have an expansion pipe now but it's a bit loud so i added a tube and a muffler to the end but that killed my low end.