New Entry

GoldenMotor.com

Nomad

Aug 4, 2008
U.S.A.
Not sure how this contest works but here are two pics from a recent build. I installed the King kit on a new bicycle from Sun. The bike is their industrial model so it's strong, and comes with heavier quage spokes. The bike rides nice.
THAT'S a really cool looking bike.... thanks for the pix... gotta get a cruiser now..... :)

Nomad

Aug 4, 2008
U.S.A.
I say "Super Bee" anyone remember the Dodge Super Bee, or was it a Plymouth?.... anyway that's the Super Bee of Motorbikes... it's a beauty...

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
I say "Super Bee" anyone remember the Dodge Super Bee, or was it a Plymouth?.... anyway that's the Super Bee of Motorbikes... it's a beauty...
Dodge made the Super-Bee cars - the Plymouth version was the RoadRunner

Induction/exhaust tuned 383 engines were standard

A 426 hemi head engine could be specified as an (expensive) option

Apparently the 440 6-pack motors were also fitted

Information from Allpar has Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, and Jeep car, minivan, and truck information - definately worth a read

Jemma xx

Nomad

Aug 4, 2008
U.S.A.
Thanks Jemma, I used to know all the nomenclature, just evaproated from my psyche. I had an old Dodge window van years ago that was a special order, with a 440 Ci engine, I used to love to watch the stoplight racers look over at me at a stoplight, and when the light changed I'd leave the Mustangs, Chevys and the rest looking like they were painted on the road.... AHHhhhhh the good old days..

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
High Plains Desert, Roy UT
We had a Coronet when I was a kid, the super bee body with out the hemi.
440 super stock, with twin scoop hood, and it was one of the best rides my dad ever had. Thanks Jemma for bringing up the stats on a great ride.

Maximo