CNS carb thoughts

GoldenMotor.com

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
I was riding my dax titan today and I wondered why it had two hoses coming out like the cns carb for our china girls. Then I realized the hoses are ment for a non venting gas cap. On the china girls, we have a venting gas cap. Maybe our cns problems are due to too much air getting in. I dont run the cns anymore and Im not going to switch back due to not wanting to bother with it. Although with the people using the cns carb I was thinking to cap off both of the hoses and see how it runs. The NT carb has no hoses and runs great. If anyone caps off the hoses on your cns, tests it, and gives us a review it would be appreciated. Lets see if my theory works. Just a thought.

Hammond Egger

Oct 23, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I'm game. I'll try it. I think I have every model of The CNS carb made and I'm pretty sure all my problems are from too much gas, not too much air.

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
Hammond you are probably right as they are over jetted, but you never know until you try. If I had the cns carb on I would try it myself, I will not just because Ive got everything sealed up and the motor is running great so I dont wanna mess with it.