It looks sort of like a bicycle........

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
With just a small deposit of €100.00 from your credit card you can secure one of the first YikeBikes in the world. The total price of the YikeBike is expected to be between €3,500 and €3,900...........hmmmm thats about $5500 i think if its in pounds.

osmena_peak

Jul 14, 2017
Yikebike is sooo awesome! I found one on Amazon and other local stores but it's so darn expensive! Imagine, $1995!! I couldn't afford one so I decided to buy an electric unicycle instead. Most electric unicycles don't have a handlebar so all you have to do is just stand there. I'm glad that there's one that looks like a bicycle as well and a bit looked like the Yikebike since it has a seat and handle too. You can take a look at it here. Awesome, right? What do you think?

Aug 21, 2010
Kingman AZ
With just a small deposit of €100.00 from your credit card you can secure one of the first YikeBikes in the world. The total price of the YikeBike is expected to be between €3,500 and €3,900...........hmmmm thats about $5500 i think if its in pounds.
I think that's Euros. If so it closed at $1.08 last week at weeks end. Still, a GOODLY amount.