Wanted - a four stroke crusier!

GoldenMotor.com

michaelagonza87

Jul 7, 2015
Boston
Looking for a four stroke cruiser preferably a stretch. Would like it either black and red or vice versa or yellow and black. Must have pedals as I see some without.

Budget is $825

Thanks
MG

michaelagonza87

Jul 7, 2015
Boston
Hi

Thanks for the offer!

I have some concerns.

First off, the 68 spoke wheels with the coaster brake are a problem. From my homework I have learned that you a 36 14 gauge spoke rear wheel that can take a rim brake/caliper brake for the kits.

Secondly, Gas Bike/Kings Motor are the same person and it looks like they are flat out scumbags! Parts missing, not sending parts, sending bicycle chains for the motor kits, not giving refunds. I wouldn't give them a penny to put them out if they were on fire!

lastly because of the large tubes connected to the head set I have noticed that 1. people are putting the gas tank really close to the seat in order not to mess up the cool look of that area of the bike.

So with that out of the way how do you propose to move forward?

http://http://www.bikeberry.com/gas-engine-kits/gas-engine-kits/49cc-flying-horse-5g-pull-start-bicycle-engine-kit-4-stroke.html

This is the engine I want! Mostly because they have a good rep and it comes with a good 44t sprocket.

Can you put orange or red 36 in 14 gauge spoke wheels on it?

What do we do about the brakes?

What do you propose for the gas tank issue?

Lastly I prefer to assemble the engine myself so I can learn every inch of it also the bicycle as much as possible!

Michael G

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Don't blame you for not liking gasbike. Thatsdax is probably the best place for the motor but it costs more. Can run a custom tank down low with a Briggs pulse pump and hide it somewhat behind the seat tube. Also can custom build a rear wheel might make sense and you only need that spoke count with a rag joint which should be avoided anyway. 12 gauge spokes will work with the rag joint and be stronger though if it is used.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
On that Micargi it's possible to mount a disc brake at least on the front by drilling the large flange hub, there is even a specific part made to do this.

BRASSBUSTERPC

Jul 19, 2015
Indianapolis, IN.
NOT a plug for King's but I've bought most of my part's from them ( frame, clam shell adpt. and a few other part's) with NO problem's yet. Packing is VERY BAD but I'm sure that's how they get it from China. Ordering my 4 stroke motor today from them, I'll let you know how it is when I get it.