Motorized Bike Build & Extra Parts for Sale

GoldenMotor.com

mclmm

Dec 14, 2011
st. petersburg, florida
I'm selling my motorized bicycle because I need to clear space in the garage for a motorcycle build. It's got maybe 10 miles on the motor. Was a fun project, and a joy to ride, but the wife has mandated it leave the house before the next toy comes in.

Parts include:
48CC Motor - includes all parts from Silver Jet 80 Standard Angle Fire bicycle engine kit ( from Piston Bikes, ~ $189 @ purchase)
Cimatti City Bike Moped Tank - petcock in perfect condition, no rust in tank - assembly was still new in box from the 70s when I bought it (going for an average of $125 on eBay now. See http://www.ebay.com/itm/new-cimatti...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4169374770&vxp=mtr for similar posting that sold for $110. Original tank also included.)
High performance air filter (~$20 @ purchase)
NGK spark plug and wire
Upgraded throttle assembly (from Sick Bike Parts - HD NT - ~$25 @ purchase)
Heavy-duty chain
Upgraded brake/clutch pulls (original included)
26" Springer forks (~$40 @ purchase)
Frame and rims are a Walmart Schwinn - nothing special, but it's included, along with an upgraded Origin 8 threaded headset

Email for images of individual parts if needed, or for detailed photos of the above.
Bike shown in the attachments has been disassembled for ease of sale.
Two things to note: missing three bolts on clutch cover, and the frame needs minor cosmetic work.

I'd LOVE to get $200 - with the upgraded parts, extras, and new tank, there's far more than that in value here - but am also very open to offers. Send your best one!

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Attachments