Looking for a Ridley Splined Brake Arm

GoldenMotor.com

SDLocal

Jun 22, 2011
San Diego
Contact Ridley directly (405) 525-5400, they have them. I just bought 5 over the phone. I use them on all my felt builds.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
It's a 1903 and is a work in progress. I uploaded a photo and a summary of what is being done in the Introduce Yourself forum and should update that this evening. I'm using the mobile app and haven't got a clue how to past a link within the MB forum (I emailed the brake arm link to myself and copied and pasted it) otherwise I'd post the link.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
SDLocal - Nice. I had looked at your bikes when doing a search for motorized Felts (not knowing they were yours when you replied). Great looking bikes! The green is really special. I like what you are doing with the expansion chambers / exhausts as far as keeping it clean looking. That has been a little bit of a challenge as far as clearing the pedals and standard for me and not cluttering up the bike with a bunch of brackets and straps.

Venice - yes, I know. Lazy? Perhaps but I'd rather buy the parts that have already been fabricated and spend the tinkering time on stuff I need that is not readily available. That is unless the part is super expensive but $15ish is tolerable. My example would be the behind the seat gas tank that I want. The ones I can find are any where from $150 to $250. I bought a B&S NOS tank for less than $80. Now I just need to fab a mount for a few bucks. I'll treat myself to a new tank or convert the top tube when I switch to a new motor.

SDLocal

Jun 22, 2011
San Diego
Thanks Harold. The expansion chamber on the green felt and on the blue felt with clay colored tires sound really cool. I think an aggressive sounding pipe works with a cafe/boardtracker looking bike.... You can definitely hear me coming down the street! Reminds me of the sound of my old 2 stroke yamaha rd400.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
I had ordered direct from Ridley using the contact info in the thread. You can also order from Pirate for $15 plus shipping which is what I paid direct from Ridley (difference will be the shipping, Ridley charged me to send it USPS first class about $3):

http://www.piratecycles1.com/rimocobebrar.html

I talked to a receptionist at Ridley so it's best to have the part number handy. If you have questions about which arm to order you'll be better off with Pirate where you can talk to someone that builds bikes.

Nuckingfuts

Nov 30, 2015
CA, USA
Anyone have a current source for these splined brake arms that fit the Shimano CB-E110 coaster brake? I just called Ridley directly and they no longer sell them. Thanks!