200 kits in stock, With shipping to CALI, and new features!!

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Just got or newest shipment in..

Metal twist grip throttles, 1 piece ported aluminum intake manifolds, extra small/hi output ignition boxs, New style small mufflers and more all come as standard with our kits!

See MOTOVELO.US for more info, and feel free to call us @ 805-637-1746
anytime, for advice or help installing your new kit, or just to talk shop.

Happy holidays!

usflg

dakota47l1

Oct 2, 2011
st louis mo.
you guys need to take that video off of your home page.you have nice bikes and all but how many laws did you break making that vid?it makes us all look bad.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Guys weve been trough this already on here. They wont make another one which is too bad. I know we all wish the same thing that they would post a new more "legal" video but they wont.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Sorry you guys dont like that video, but there's lots more in the "Videos!" section.

We also have instructional videos on how to build your kit (geared towards the first tim builder) and a tips and tricks video section, that anyone, new or experienced can take something from.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
... extra small/hi output ignition boxs, New style small mufflers and more all come as standard with our kits...
I don't know, I guess I'm not seeing it, but the CDIs and mufflers look like all the other ones that come standard in the kits from all the other vendors.

Do you have any pics you can post of the "extra small/hi output ignition boxs" and "New style small mufflers" ?

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
Tough crowd. How have people's experience been with Moto velo.
Mods please delete if this post is inappropriate.

dakota47l1

Oct 2, 2011
st louis mo.
i dont think anyone has a problem with them....everyone needs to make a buck!
but i just wish they would promote responsible riding.one iresponsble rider can ruin it for all of us...just sayin!

dakota47l1

Oct 2, 2011
st louis mo.
i dont think anyone has a problem with them....everyone needs to make a buck!
but i just wish they would promote responsible riding.one iresponsble rider can ruin it for all of us...just sayin!
and that being said...and i hope you guys read this...if these get BANNED YOU WILL BE OUT OF BUISINESS!

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
but they will still be the coolest, daring, dudes on the block speeding, running stop's and most important... impressing sixteen year old's. their da bomb! KA-BOOM...D.O.A. sad.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
but they will still be the coolest, daring, dudes on the block speeding, running stop's and most important... impressing sixteen year old's. their da bomb! KA-BOOM...D.O.A. sad.
To put things in perspective, I ride 180hp superbikes at breakneck speeds, cornering so hard my knees scrape the ground while in my race suit. So a motorized bicycle is a breeze to me. See my avatar to get an idea. Or search my youtube. User name aydinvideo

Motorized bikes are alot of fun, but I don't think I'll ever get "out of control" on one. .bf.

So sorry some of you guys are such grumpy sour-pusses lol. .wee.

We're just having a good time, not trying to impress anyone. Got it, d'u'mb?

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
To put things in perspective, I ride 180hp superbikes at breakneck speeds, cornering so hard my knees scrape the ground while in my race suit. So a motorized bicycle is a breeze to me. See my avatar to get an idea. Or search my youtube. User name aydinvideo

Motorized bikes are alot of fun, but I don't think I'll ever get "out of control" on one. .bf.

So sorry some of you guys are such grumpy sour-pusses lol. .wee.

We're just having a good time, NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYBODY. Got it, d'u'mb?
I watched the video, and I've read what you've posted.
Just offhand, I'd say you are pretty impressed with yourself.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Well kid I've been watching you since you got here and I must say you have to be one of the poorest business men I ever met.
Yes I know, the buyers are lined up at the door a hour before you get there so they can get one before they sell out.

SAY WHAT???? WHY??? That's very simple. There are over 26,000 potential customers on this forum and Heaven only knows how many drift through just looking and it seems every time you post you insult every one of us.
You may be very surprised how little we care that you go fast on a motorcycle. We couldn't care less. Been there and done that 50 years ago. Got lots of scars doing it. Whooppee.

As the customers you could of had, we are not the least bit impressed.

And I'm sure you will have to answer this with a load of mouth because your self imposed image will tell you that you have to but at 68 I've heard and seen it all.

Impress us with quality service and a quality product, not how great you think you are. We will judge that for ourselves. OH darn, we did and you didn't look too good.

Steve.

dakota47l1

Oct 2, 2011
st louis mo.
man i realy started something here...was not my intent.he is a kid he will learn the hard way that you dont kill your customers.even the harley shops offer safety courses...free even!

dakota47l1

Oct 2, 2011
st louis mo.
i also want to add that i too ride motorcycles...i have all my life...street bikes dirt bikes four wheelers.....and none of them scared me more than rideing one of these motorized bikes in traffic!you think people dont see you on a motorcycle,your invisible on one of these!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Na, you didn't start it, you just pointed it out first that's all. He started it by showing his smart a** video thinking it would impress us with his riding.

He has been raked over the coals before this and then he hides for a while then brings it all out like it's new again.
He always has 200 motors for sale so it tells you that he isn't doing that well. He's been trying to sell the same 200 motors for a long time .

Think it's time he took a business course. Maybe he could advertise here on the forum with the legitimate advertisers instead of putting free ads in every once in a while.
That's what real businessmen do.

Steve.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i've been called alot worse than that. some deserved some not. when i'm wrong i stand up like a man and take it. try to fix my mistake's and make thing's right, and move on. my ticket to **** has already been punched and i would never lead someone down life's path that i took. i stand by my thread. Dennis Mitchell Bell [dmb]

dakota47l1

Oct 2, 2011
st louis mo.
i've been called alot worse than that. some deserved some not. when i'm wrong i stand up like a man and take it. try to fix my mistake's and make thing's right, and move on. my ticket to **** has already been punched and i would never lead someone down life's path that i took. i stand by my thread. Dennis Mitchell Bell [dmb]
right on dennis!

.duh.

Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
My suggestion would be to stop using videos that automatically load up. Give me the option of deciding whether or not I want to see it.

Your site bogs my computer down so bad that I have to force quit just to get away from it.

I don't even know what all you have to offer because I can't get the page to load all the way!

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Na, you didn't start it, you just pointed it out first that's all. He started it by showing his smart a** video thinking it would impress us with his riding.

He has been raked over the coals before this and then he hides for a while then brings it all out like it's new again.
He always has 200 motors for sale so it tells you that he isn't doing that well. He's been trying to sell the same 200 motors for a long time .

Think it's time he took a business course. Maybe he could advertise here on the forum with the legitimate advertisers instead of putting free ads in every once in a while.
That's what real businessmen do.

Steve.
hahahah steve, you sure sound like a dunce. I sell about 150 engines per month.
Sometimes I sell so many so fast, I go out of stock.
Here's a couple weeks work, all profit baby.
What do I do for a living? - YouTube

I'm not impressed with my motorized bicycle riding; I'm best at superbike skills I've been perfecting for the last 10 years:

The mountain giberalter - YouTube
Flying up park ave, knee dragging Yamaha Yzf-R1 - YouTube
chesty testy R1 Final with music and coloring - YouTube

Or my skills as a visual effects compositor that made me all my money to get into importing goods:
The showreel of Digital artist Aydin Ozan - YouTube

It's nice you guys think I'm a kid, at least I age well. Truth be told I'm 27 in 2 weeks time.

When I first signed up here, I tried several times to get to be a paid site sponsor. No replies to my queries. Oh well, I don't violate any rules with my
posts, so I'll just continue to do as I please.

Bottom line is I help out every customer. I talk to newbies, and give advise, make good informational videos, and can always be reached day or night. I truly enjoy what service I'm providing, and it shows, as I'm always trying to get the best product to sell. You can see I've done my homework, as my stck motors are the fastest you can get. I've tried them all, and only sell the best.

Thanks for trying steve.
.bf.

Status
Not open for further replies.