Grubee's back in stock!

GoldenMotor.com

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Got an email today from Gasbike.net announcing they finally have Grubee 48cc and 66cc kits back in stock again.... whew... After such a long shortage on kits and reading the thread about "the end of an era" I was gettin' kinda worried...
I think the way it shakes out, though, unfortunately, is the amount of money you have to pay the EPA to import kits means only the biggest companies will be able to afford to import them. So smaller companies are either going away or being bought up buy the holding company of GasBike.net it seems. I guess they do have a reseller program that other companies can go through, not sure if that will be lucrative enough to keep them alive or not...
At any rate, the Grubee's have landed! LOL

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I don't understand what is the fascination with grubby Grubee garbage.
In my experience, their kits are the worst pieces of sh|t.
I would rather buy a kit from the back of someone's trunk that to fool with them anymore.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
I hope thats true.the grubee kits are very good.if they just had the awesome clutch lever that zoom bikes use in there kit(not to be confused with the p o c look a like used by bgf)I just checked gas bike 30 mins ago and now I go back and WOW! check that frame out!AWESOME!!!!!!HOPE THEY DONT SELL OUT BEFORE I CAN SNAG ONE HECK YEAH!

Last edited:

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
I don't understand what is the fascination with grubby Grubee garbage.
In my experience, their kits are the worst pieces of sh|t.
I would rather buy a kit from the back of someone's trunk that to fool with them anymore.
I think you are missing the point. It's not that I am fascinated with "Grubee" 2-stroke kits, the new shipment of Grubee's just puts to rest that this is the "end of an era". Not to mention it sucks when you want a kit and can't find one... I'm just glad to see a fresh load of kits available... Something to be thankful for I guess... LOL

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I think you are missing the point. It's not that I am fascinated with "Grubee" 2-stroke kits, the new shipment of Grubee's just puts to rest that this is the "end of an era". Not to mention it sucks when you want a kit and can't find one... I'm just glad to see a fresh load of kits available... Something to be thankful for I guess... LOL
Yes, I guess I missed your point, because there has been a constant stream of kits always available on eBay, froma number of vendors,with no interruptions, so I didn't know that other sources of kits had temporarily dried up.