battery connector problems

GoldenMotor.com

Catchrob1

Feb 12, 2012
Florida
I am working on a bike kit project I put together myself. So far things have going okay, but the 36V 10AH Headway LiFePO4 Battery 38120 E Bike Battery Pack has a different output connector. It’s a 4 Pin male Cannon plug, the 1,2 pins are neg. ,the 3,4, are plus. I do have the female connector but it is not wire on the system. My question is what kind of clamps(or do I solder) do I need for the two bare wires hanging from the wiring harness, and does that mean all have to do is find the right wire (+or-) to put to the 1,2, and the other to the 3,4. I had seen pictures online with similar products with only two going in the female 4 pin connector. But no diagrams to actually see how it’s wired up. Can anyone advise on this

Catchrob1

Feb 12, 2012
Florida
cnnector problem to battery

Thanks for the information, but I’m not sure if that is what I need. I am sort of a novice with dc wiring. When I was putting this project together I was hoping to do more plug and go than wire and solder. The Headway 36v 10ah pack I bought is a is in a case . No bare wires, just a 4 Pin male Cannon plug on the bottom of the case to plug into the wiring harness to the controller and a side access for Coaxial Plug for charging. Now from the controller it connect to a standard looking cord with a 3 prong female plug. From there it plug into a male 3 prong plug with 2 wires (+, -) no ground. I am guessing this is setup for a battery with no case; I don’t really want to get into the case because that might void my warranty. This is where I come to the 4 pins female Cannon plug that was sent (by bmsbattery.com) with no wires. So I’m just trying to figure out how to connect the 4 pins female Cannon connector. I know the Discharge connector: 1, 2 +; 3, 4- is set this way. This is where I am at, here is the reference # 38120_10ah 36V10Ah LiFePO4 Battery 38120 Battery Pack with Carrier from bmsbatery.com. It has pictures perhaps that will help. Connector/Adaptor: 4 pin female Cannon plug for DIY. on batteryspace.com shows the female connector.