198cc Monster Trike Build

GoldenMotor.com

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Drove down to Tucson and picked up a GT2 at a really good price ($315) today at Freedom Bikes USA.

Met the two brothers - Bill & Ed who own & run the place; great guys. They are building a of triple mounted series of 66cc 2-Strokes on tricycle platform.

They are trying to have her ready for the Death Race next Sunday in Tucson.

I am inspired more than ever to build a bike using the HF Greyhound 6.5hp.

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Yeah they started that build a few weeks back. Those guys are always coming up with something.

They have been doing a lot of trash talk to me about the DR. How they are gonna block me and bring me down lol.

All I got to say is I will have a big #31 on my back so they know who to follow. I think I might cruise over there tonight and do laps around there parking lot to drive them crazy lol.

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
FairRacing31,

There maybe alot of trash talk; but they respect your build & racing style. Sounds like a Ben Hur scene at the DR this year. I hoping to put something together to attend, since my MP Felt is sidelined until I get my adapter/sprocket from Jim.

Any excuse to not embarass my self on the track (LOL). Maybe I motorized a walker and hand out paper fans to the spectators.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Wow, that reminds me of the early days of go carts when there were no rules. It was run-what-ya-brung...and multi-engined carts were not unusual. I remember several with 3 engines and a couple with 4. Dual engines were common however. I'd like to hear this trike run...gotta sound bad.
Tom

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes they just build a trike for me i will bebringing down to the death race i wont be racing but i will be a spectator those tires are from an swin chopper

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
sooooooooo is this thing runnin? i wanna hear it run i wana wana wana wana and so forth wat abought mpg? oh ya for that not the point but i wana here it run. maby a burnout. what abought cluch weight??? vids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I don't think you can go wrong with a Stingray-based trike with three China Girls. Some people really know how to have fun.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
If they do not get it ready for DR I am gonna go down there after the race and get more pics of it. I hope one day they will let me take that thing for a spin. Hint...hint Joel...I know your reading the forum.

.trk

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
cool trike...is that going to be 3 chain drives????i hope those are pull start motors...bump starting may be a bit of a challenge....good luck to those guys i hope it works for them....3 chokes to work too!!!!looks cool.....if its not fast its atleast going to be a show stopper