Grubee G4 Performance Test Video's

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I also offer 4G T belt drive with the 49cc Hua Sheng engine $399.99 USD and free shipping in the continental US and I will have the 4G T Belt Drive kit with the (Honda GHX50) at the end of December that will be more money of course.
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I currently have a deal in the swap pages to Forum members only $380.00 and Free shipping to the continental USA only I only make 50 bucks a kit this cuts me down to 30 bucks a kit so this is a great deal for forum members Cheer's

Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I can supply any part needed, and the 4G that you are referring to is currently still breaking in and it no longer is in that bike. It was always intended to go in a Felt MP of witch I am currently building and is posted here in the forum http://motorbicycling.com/f3/felt-mp-into-limited-speed-motorcycle-13842.html This is the new home of the 4G and when it is complete I will be racking all the miles it can handle. I am currently Trying to reduce the price on the 4G right now the price is $399.99 USD and Free shipping in the continental US only I am offering this kit to FORUM MEMBERS ONLY $380.00 USD and free shipping in the continental US only Hope this helped
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OH almost forgot silly me this KIT will BE AVALABLE WITH THE HONDA GXH50 any day now. This kit will be the must have of 2010. Cheer's

Terry

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That's a heck of a deal Terry. Really is a great price. Can the G4 for the Honda be purchased as a stand alone?
Please keep us posted.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Good question not today but when the new shipment comes in I'm hoping that you can get the 4G as a stand alone. Dont forget that the addition of the Honda to the 4G kit comes added cost but you get what you pay for. And I will keep everyone post I think I have been driving my supplier nuts asking them every other day LOL oh well.
$299.99 honda-engine-ghx50.jpg

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Terry. Keep bugging them! Love the Honda. Might just be all in my head but like that it is the original and not cloned off some one else's work. Not in any way saying the HS is any thing but a great engine. It is a great engine. Just personally prefer the Honda.

A lil down the road, gonna adapt the whisper drive to work with 50cc's.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well I have to tell you I have Honda in my blood when I was 5 or 6 I got a Honda mini trail and it was in my every thought day and night. I allso have so more amasing news the NEW HONDA 4G WILL COME WITH A OPTIONAL 12V 7amp POWER GENERATOR. How cool is that I have to tell you I am very excited because in Canada these bikes are illegal to ride on the road and the only way to do it to turn them into a LIMITED SPEED MOTORCYCLE. it will make things much much easier :0)

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
WUT!!!!! WAY COOL! Kick butt stuff. Was just in PM with some folks and they are coming out with a really cool 4 smoke kit. Loving all the new stuff coming out. Amazing stuff.

Was thinking of trying a Estart/gen. They are already mass produced so not real hard but the mounting would be a deal.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Oh well your easy to please LOL check this out I am trying to get the 4G cheaper to my customers how would you like the current 4G for $299.99 USD if all goes well tomorow that is going to be the new price :0)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Yeppers Terry, that's it. TS did some amazing art with it.

For $299, your gonna sell a ton. Meant to say this earlier but early to mid spring is the busy season down my way. So your gonna be right on time. Also the mid summer gas price hike gives a good lil bump to sales. I like to complain loudly at the gas station that I had just last week, put a dollar in it. Should see the looks, lol. Just re-watched your vids. Really like the sound!

Cool thing about most customers of these things is they are , well folks like us. Things I truly enjoy about selling MBs good for the economy, ecology, Gets some folks to work who would have trouble with out em and I'm not a fan of OPEC.

Again, that is a great idea about the CVT!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Ya I'm going to post that if forum in a few hours. My current supplier will sell for that price and free shipping but I will make nothing on it all. So I'm trying to work on another supplier so I can get something for my work on the sale.

Last edited: