Mystic CT. Sunday, Sept. 4th

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Mystic CT. Sunday, Sept. 6th

Mystic CT. The Lets meet at the commuter parking lot at noon. Do the seaport, then lunch and another ride. Mystic is the perfect town with slow speeds, lots to see and some great watering holes/lunch spots.

Last edited:

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Dan, Dan, wish we could come. When I was a boy & lived in New Haven my school took a trip to Mystic. It was great!! That was 45 years ago. I still have the pictures. Have a good time.
Jay

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
guess what? it appears as though i will be able to make this one for certain. dance1 mystic is just across the state line. close proximity to RI is important, as we dont have anyone to watch the baby on weekends and she HATES riding in the truck.
because we'll have the baby, megan and i will have to take turns riding. so maybe we can go out for a while, come back to the meeting place and make the switch.
PM your ph# dan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
So kool Spun! Carol will most likely come 2, so folks not ridding have some one to hang out with and help with kid care. (or in Carols case, shop with, snork) I am on my way to the park and store and will give you a call.

Really looking forward to hanging out with you folks!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Bummer Happy. Your company will be missed. Maybe next time. I want to set up some thing in CT or New England where folks get together every Sunday and different folks "host" every week. Just sort of know a town or good place to ride and of course where to drink lunch

I had called your company # (and later realized that may be the lost phone) Left a message asking if you had a 2 smoker muffler for sale that you could bring. I ended up cleaning out the old one with sea-foam, bending it for an actual seal to the engine and replaced the spark plug. Last week tightened down every thing that could let air in. It was lurching and over revving. Thing is running better then it did new! Amazing lil wonders. This is a BGF 80lol with at least 2K on her and my plan all along was to beat it to death. I love my 4s but the 2 strokes have a whole lot going for them!

Any way Happy, Take good care and see you next time

.flg.

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
Well, it only ended up being Dan and I out riding around Mystic. Besides for a couple mechanical problems with Dan's bike we had a great time. We met at the parking lot at the Seaport Village outside of Mystic, unloaded his bike and rode a couple miles to Mystic to eat lunch at the Daniel Packer Inn. Carol took the car down there to meet us. After lunch we took the scenic drive along the sound back to Groton, CT to my house since I started my ride by driving from my home in Groton to Mystic to meet up with Dan. We had great weather and had a great time. That's probably the furthest I had driven my bike in a single day. I'm guessing I went 30-35 miles round-trip.

Roger