Tucson rally in honor of "Happy".

GoldenMotor.com

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
So Happy is now visiting Tucson and I thought we might use this as an excuse to have a get together in his honor. My thought was to meet over at Reid Park and wing it from there. If there is enough interest we could probably get a pavilion and have a picnic or else go on a cruise. I am open to suggestions. Please post here if you are interested. Meanwhile I'll try to keep him amused.

.fly

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Let's say Sunday at around noon then as a starting point. I will hopefully have my ride running again by then!

.we. <--- Happy cruising with us on a mini-bike

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Well, due to the totally underwhelming response and the fact that I couldn't get my bike running this morning I am going to call this a bust. I guess I'll be driving Happy around Tucson. :\

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Oh man! Bummer. Sorry to hear it was a no go.

I say if one other MBer shows, is a good get together! (then again, I only know one other close by)

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
fin: is this about ME? if so, i'm not visiting tucson if thats what you've heard. i'm stuck like chuck in RI. and, if so, i appreciate the honor.

if this is about someone else named happy, forget i said anything and please excuse the big ego :)