2013 5th annual Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Mark your calendars!! The 2014 Central Pa. Rally will on Saturday & Sunday August 2nd & 3rd 2014
Think I'll just leave the bike on the back of the car to make sure I'm ready!

Last edited:

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Trax & Lisa were here. He said it was his first rally since his accident. It was great to see how well he's recovered.
Thanks to you and Bonnie for hosting such a great rally Jay. Lisa and I felt right at home. We had taken a few short rides this year but this was my first rally. We both had a great time. It was nice to see some old friends. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! and it was just a nice meet some new ones too. The bikes were cool, the riding was great, and the people were awesome as always. There's just something about going down the road with a big group of motorized bicycles, and the country around your place is fantastic for riding. I have to say, it was the first time since my accident that I felt like I was truly back in the saddle. looking forward to attending as many rides as I can this year to make up for the ones I missed while I was recovering. Already have the date saved for your rally in 2014.

Thanks again everyone!

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Here are a few pictures from the rally.
It was a good turn out despite the weather on Saturday morning being a bit rainy.

Just a few of the bikes, I was busy having a great time and didn't get a good full lineup shot.

George's bordie still fast as ever, love that springer fork.

This tandem four stroke, while not as fast on the top end, with two riders it passed me on the hills.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
The singer bike was one of my favorites

The "Diablo Azul" This thing is fast and cool.

This brave young man (one of the great new people I met ) rode his Golden Eagle rack-mount Motorized MTB. over 120 miles! to get to the rally! Ahh youth lol.

nice whizzer,

So I hear this motor and turn around to see that this 1930 Harley had pulled in behind me. This thing screams cool and the owner was super nice too.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
The weather on Sunday was super! Lisa and I did a lot of riding.

Some new friends.

Sunday we all rode to breakfast and I stopped to take a few pictures on my phone. the couple you see approaching in this photo stopped to talk about the bikes for a long while... I had to excuse myself when I realized that everyone else had probably already ordered breakfast.

Thanks to all my friends from the forums and the new ones I met at the rally. It Was a great trip and I can't wait till next year.