Cogsworthy

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
That's the name for this bike. The base is a 7 speed Schwinn Riverside. The shifter has been moved to the left and a dual pull brake lever from Pablo has been installed. The engine kit is a Sean Devrou Stinger. The kit went on easily except for some difficulty with chain length. An aftermarket fuel filter has been added as well as fuel line clips and a NGK B5HS plug. I took it up to about 25mph first run. Runs like a champ
The front fender was removed and the rear was cut. Tell me what you think of my build and ask me questions about. I also want to thank SBP for being a great company and shipping quickly

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Looks real good. What size engine? Hows the vibration? What's the total weight?

Slowrollers

Sep 8, 2010
downers grove Il
It looks excellent .....

One big thing that I see most guys dont do is shorten the control cables.I dont know y ... its real easy to do....Not only for looks, those long loop cables could get snaged on things....

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
I must admit that as many things as I have learned in the past few weeks, cable shortening is not one of them. I agree it would look better, but I do not know how to do it. Do you need a special tool for the ferules on the ends? The engine is a 66cc. I'm running my first gallon on 20:1 with crappy oil. Then I'm gonna change to Opti-2. The vibration is not bad at certain rpms but when the bike is not in its "sweet spot" on the powerband, it vibrates pretty hard. Just to say, the rear of the engine is rubber mounted. The tank is also rubber mounted. I would say the bike is 40-50lbs. I don't know exactly. Thanks for the replies!