dyno roadster

GoldenMotor.com

masterlink

May 23, 2010
petoskey, michigan
i finished this build a couple weeks ago and have been having a blast riding around town. It is a little tricky building a stretch, but with all the tips in this forum I was able to make it work out. I dont just stick to riding on smooth pavement, I run dirt roads, single tracks, lawns, and it hasn't loosened up and fallen apart. I like to make sure its tough. The best part is the billit intake from pirate cycles. The worst part is the cns carb, total pos. I ditched for a speed carb, runs great like I want it to. Really makes a difference. If anyone wants to swap a speed for a cns, hit me up. I cant believe the intrest this bike draws. Everyone wants to know wtf it is and where I got it from!

Attachments

Derks420

May 30, 2010
Central New Jersey
That thing is BAD ASS!! Good job!
I recently took my bike down the shore for vacation and everywhere I rode I was getting waves and thumbs up! People loved it! Onced I stopped, forget about it....Lots of quetions, which I was happy to answer!
These bikes grab way more attention than their big brothers!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Congrats, MasterLink your build well it is fantastic!!! Stretch Cruiser's alway's draw a crowd of curious people. Motorized bicycling is addicting seek medical attention as necessary, I'm sure this will be one of many more builds by you!

Here's a couple of pic's of some of my GreenLine Stretch Cruiser's:

This is my XL-Chopper Chinese Cloned Honda CRF 50cc 4-Stroke Engine:

This is my GreenLine Chrome Stretch Cruiser with 2-Stroke:

Here's my Bobber, & Stretch Cruiser's:

OCC Stingray Chopper Chinese Cloned Honda CRF 50cc 4-Stroke:

See what I mean about this being an addiction one is never enough and thousand is too many!!

I'm looking forward to seeing your next creation Congrats again!!

Peace Crazy Horse.