GT2S-A Frame 4-Stroke Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

Brettski900

Apr 17, 2012
South Florida
Hello,
I have been lurking these forums for a long time and learned so much. Right now I am starting my second MB. After lots of searching I could not find any pictures/threads about the GT2S-A frame, just the GT2-A. So I figured I would contribute and post pictures and update this thread as I build my 4-stroke using the GT2S-A.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it. dance1

Waiting for primer to dry.

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Nice looking frame, what color are you planning on painting it and what kind of four stroke motor?

I currently have a titan xc50s, but im still looking from frame with a inframe tank or btr like frame.
i was considering this frame but i want a old school frame really bad lol

Brettski900

Apr 17, 2012
South Florida
Hi ocho ninja,

I was hesitant to buy the frame because i really dont like how the fuel valve is in the back and it gives an illusion that it is higher up then the bottom of the front of the gas tank. Worrying about getting fuel to the engine. I know it will be leveled out when the bike is put together but i wish the valve was in the front (im OCD like that lol).

I am painting it the entire bike matte black using engine enamel for the frame and possible for the rest of the bike.

I like how the older models of the Grubee inframe tank looks more also but couldn't find it anywhere for sale, although this model is made of aluminum and i can pick it up with my pinky.

Lastly, I got the Huesang(sp?) Honda knock off with T Belt Drive.

-Brett

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
That looks likes a good list of parts.
And your frame is coming along nicely.
Can't wait to see how your finished product come out.

Im planning on using most of the parts from my current ride, mainly my wheel set since i have the grubee hd hub and a front sturmey archer.
I barely fired up my motor yesterday to see how she sounds, and it makes a lot better sound than my 2 stroke... waiting to see how it sound with a pipe from agk or some custom made straight pipe. brnot