Zoom motor/Billet head?

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Jims billet heads won't work properly on all engines! (All engines are a little different)
If you read the threads on them, Jim talks about what your engine must have for the new head to work properly.

Jim's products are the best, but you must do a little research to be sure they will work for your application & give you better performance! ;)

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
as long as you have a 20 thou squish your good. is it an old zoom motor? if so yes it will.. and does anybody own one of theese fine gems? lets hear some feedback.. and yes venice jim sure does have some great stuff i toatally agree unlike this character i used to have a lil respect for

motorhead419

Jul 6, 2009
ohio
Jims billet heads won't work properly on all engines! (All engines are a little different)
If you read the threads on them, Jim talks about what your engine must have for the new head to work properly.

Jim's products are the best, but you must do a little research to be sure they will work for your application & give you better performance! ;)
I got one of Jim's heads from Pirate and it worked on my black slant 80(66cc) that I got from Lucky Early Bird ...So I tried it on my first 80(66cc) that I got from gasbike that had the 6mm cylinder studs. I put dowl pins in the head to take up the slop from the smaller studs. And I had to ream out the head gasket to get it to fit the billet head properly. This was my first engine and it has been gone through with all the proper mods. It screams better than any other engine that I have had so far. So my advice would be to get the head while you can. Make sure the big open area of the head gasket fits over the lip on the billet head. I've used regular slant heads and they warp...Jim's product's are #1

966c

Last edited:

Fizzbane

Apr 4, 2010
Canada
it is a brand spankin new 80cc motor from zoombikes...i just wanna make sure it fits and works fairly well

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
i'm sure it will glad to hear some satisfied customers to be honest it fits every engine i have the new desighn the prototype only worked on my pk

Fizzbane

Apr 4, 2010
Canada
I just got an email from Zoombicycles saying it is a PK-80 motor model. So, tsall good. Cant wait to get my motor and billet head. Got my bike tuned and geared up (lights and signals). All i need to get is a shift kit and im set.