Connecticut Motorized Bicycle Rally and Ride

GoldenMotor.com

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Re: Connecticut MB Rally and Ride

Ok, so because I have no access to a grill or anything like that, I cant get any food to the rally, sorry guys. But ill try to get small snacks and stuff :) Now I need to find a way to strap a folding table to my bike. It should be fun considering its bigger then the bike itself XD. Ill figure something out. My only form or transportation right now is my bike, so whatever I can fit on the back is whats going to the rally. Im currently trying to figure out a trailer system. Hope for the best...

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

We could bring that stuff Fox. Grill, table, munchies, etc. The food thing, we could all just chip in on a pizza or stop some where.

Don't sweat it. Your not obligated to feed us, Brodder.

Or do it pot-luck sorta thing. Is your event, just let me know how we can help.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT

Wow, thanks alot Dan! You guys are the best :) This means alot to me.

I know im not obligated to feed you guys, but I always try to figure something out for everyone. Im one of those guys that try their best at what they got, thats why my bikes made from soda cans and scotch tape XD. If I had one apple, i would find a way to share it with everyone, ya know? You guys ever need any help or anything, ill be online to help and listen.

Anyway, thank you again for helping out with this. When i get a car in the future, ill bring a grill and some food to your rally if you want. :p ha ha see you in July

classic cruiser

Jun 5, 2011
connecticut

starting my first build. if i can get done before then sounds like good times,
17th or 24th?

my tools suck if anyone in the area wants to walk me threw slapping an engine on my new bike let me know.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Classic, should bring it. Kit and bike. Seen a few built at get togethers. Is funny, looks like a Nigerian pit crew.

Another really cool part is ya get different ideas on how to do certain steps. Every one has their own ways and tricks. I don't know how many MBs I have built but always learn some thing new.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

Classic, where are you at? I have a full shop at my house and could get you up and running in a Jiff. PM me and I can give you my phone number. Come to mine on the 24th too, it will be AWESOME times. Lots of fun people will be there :)

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT

starting my first build. if i can get done before then sounds like good times,
17th or 24th?

my tools suck if anyone in the area wants to walk me threw slapping an engine on my new bike let me know.
Yea, My rally in Stafford, CT is on July 17. You can find more information on my signature below. LS's rally in Madison, CT will be on July 24th. You can find information on his rally in his signature. :) Hope you can make it.
And yea, you can totally bring your stuff. If you dont get it going by then, we can help, no problem :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Looks great Fox

I don't think many, if any MCer's would show for some thing like this. But kinda sounds "anti-MC"

dunno and just saying.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.

That's a really nice poster. It's too bad Bonnie & I will just be getting Back from the Portland, Indiana Rally that day :(

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH

What are CT laws for Motorbikes? Just curious, I might be able to make it.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

need to be 16 w/ license, less than or equal to 50cc, no more than 2hp, auto trans (the only one you need to worry about is having a license)
Peace
-LS