Old model airplanes

GoldenMotor.com

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Balsa planes give us northerners something to do over the winter.

I tried winter flying once, made my own foam skis and everything. The flight only lasted 2 minutes, that was how long it took my fingers to go numb. rotfl
I like the old wind up type ; something I can afford . If yall know where I can buy them here instead of ebay let me know. I try to keep my business here. even if it is someone here selling stuff at ebay
Guillows Sky Launcher Balsa Wood Airplane kit#0076 - eBay (item 400092881306 end time Aug-17-10 11:48:52 PDT)

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
My favorite rc was 1/2A
I had a few 40-60 antiques like a buzzard bombshell and a few non gyro choppers. But when I just wanted to have fun I'd take out the Ace Pacer, Ace mach None, Airtronics Q-Tee and GLH all with 2oz clunk tanks. Still have a few balsa kits and Tee Dee , engines. Perhaps when the riding season is over I'll put them together. I realize that everything is electric but I'm stuck in the 70's.
1/2A is alive and well at this site . There are many links to free plans and kit manufacturers . The build threads themself are great as well . .... D.J.

"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Hey,
Went to a yard sale, just bought a .049 black widow with large fuel tank, 6 xtra props and a spare glow head(new), original sticker on box $39.00, yard sale price... $1.00!!

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
We are having a model airplane flyin in oct.I will post the dates.Kicking if you come down i will feed you.I think tim mills is coming,so bring your bikes.We will have vendors.We are also having a War bird event around the same time.