Its so ugly why did I build it?

GoldenMotor.com

moneymaker13us

Apr 13, 2010
St.Pete.Fla
It looks like a pile of Junk so the bike thef will keep away. does It run? Well I just site on the seat turn on the gas ,pull the rope ,hit the clutch & gas and Im off 40 mph+. I see a cop. He looks shakes his head and Im down the road.with the apehanger handlebars in my hands i pool up to a light and stop. A scooter pools up beside me and shakes hes head. light is green I hit the gas & pedle it & the front weel comes up & stays up for about 100 feet.I look in my rear vue and see the scooter trying to keep up but cant.the I see The Biff Burger on 49th, st. Its saterday Bike nite. So I stop ,go in grabe a Bud. sit down, Im about half way dun with my beer and see a croud of HARLEY riders looking at my bike. Now thats cool.

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
Money- welcome to motorbicycling.com but, where is the pic? Great story and no pic. Big let-down. Pic needed and motor bike details too, very curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I opened the door and there she was, shining in the darkness, alive, yet inanimate....I couldn't wait to ride her all the way down town.

Ahhh, nevermind...