what the difference

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
bigger has more torque and might burn more fuel. 48cc is legal in MOST states the rest is in the gray zone. Metal stamps will work wonders for size they all are pretty close to the same size on the out side. I'd like to try out a needle bearing 48cc just to see what its like. But I probably won't.
Norman

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
well I lost the bid on ebay so moot at the moment. It went for 102.50 plus 25shipping. The guy who got it got a good deal, but he probably would have gone a lot higher if I had stayed in. I really didn't think there would be much difference.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
from what i understand the 70cc motors where made for hauling things. more a work horse. the 49 cc was made for running and not carrying a lot. they used the bigger motors for hauling carts and things like that. i got the bigger one to hall my big butt rotfl

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I figured it was something like that so I went ahead and bid on it. Darn I couldn't get it for a 125 including shipping. I was bargain hunting.. So the guy who outbid me got it for 102.50. plus 25 shipping still a really good deal for him