Check out billet frame extenders!

GoldenMotor.com

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
Yes I was using steel brackets on my 24 inch [supersize your OCC kit] But, the guy who was making them was unreliable - so i had my CNC guy who makes my other aftermarket parts - design these...

They really turned out nice.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
My latest build just completed - first build with my NEW machined Frame extender brackets - check it out = SWEET!

http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx43/assemsvc/rose%20and%20black/?action=view&current=DSC06738_zps4a2ca103.jpg
Jim, those billet frame extender brackets are beautiful.

Wow, this is a really classy looking build very sophisticated.

I never realized that the Rose colored flamed Schwinn Stingray OCC Chopper could look so refined, I could see myself riding ( Cruising ) down Ocean Drive SoBe ( South Beach FL ) on this build, along with the Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Bently's, Porsche's you get the picture.

You are a talented builder Jim, I'm impressed with how you are continuously adding new products for the Chopper and Motorized Bicycling community.

Can't wait to see your next build and any new parts / accessories for us Motorized Bicyclist's.

Thanks for sharing your build and for everything you are doing with PedalChopper's Inc.

C.H.