The Start

GoldenMotor.com

Laker

Dec 6, 2008
North Woods
Heys guys I just got my motor kit from Bike Berry.I went for the 80cc job.Nice kit.I'm using a Worksman News Boy.The motor is about a 90% fit to start with.Yup there's some day light between the ID of the motor mounts and the OD of the frame.But!!. It is so close I know I can make bushings to take up the ...oh..say 3/16 inch variance here.I work for a company that molds plastic parts and I use and can get my grubby mitts on elastomeres {semi rubberry crap that starts as a liquid and turns solid when you're not looking } that will take up the slack.We don't need no stinking torches.A bunch of the guys I work with can drop a V8 into a babby carridge and ride bikes and dig MBs.I see no problem.Here we go again!! Laker.bf.

Laker

Dec 6, 2008
North Woods
Hey frank,I don't know but probably not or at least not right now like in a hardware store.We have to buy it in 55 gallon drums.Not all is lost tho'.Whats out of reach today is ordanary tomarrow.Do a Google in general.Rubbery crap.Semi flex goop gap filling bull**** ect..If it aint there now it's going to be. Laker