Totally new at this!

GoldenMotor.com

Brokk

Mar 25, 2010
North Little Rock, AR
Hey everyone! I just baught my first bicycle engine. It is a SkyHawk 48cc. I wanted to start building mini choppers so badly. So I decided to start with this. I already had two bikes at home that weren't getting enough use. I decided to start a motorized bike project after extensive reseach into mini choppers and stumbled upon these...which are amazing! I am going to start building on mrmflay vacation next week and will start to take my first welding class this summer. So I'm totally stoked to see what I can do with a bicycle! And of course it doesn't hurt that it's environmentally friendly too! Can't wait to discuss all sorts of topics with other members! Later ya'll!!!

Brokk

Mar 25, 2010
North Little Rock, AR
Sweet! Nice! I've got an Electra that I won in a raffle at my job that I'm going to put my motor in. I hope to chop it out later when I have more money to invest in it. I also have this GT Compe BMX that would be awesome to turn into a rat styled mini chopper at some point. Nice talking to you! See you around on the site!